Saturday, October 24, 2009

Apple vs Mac?

Im not the biggest tech junkie but I do appreciate a reliable computer.Due to financial limitations I've had to be content with PCs my whole life though I wouldn't mind taking a bite out of the Apple. So far, apart from its constant freezing, overuse of resources and its incompatibility with most programs my Vista has been working perfectly,lol.Mostly I just like the fact that its pretty. I dont do anything heavy duty with it so Ive never felt the need to go back to XP.
However Windows 7 imminent arrival does not excite me at all even though we've been told its lighter and better than Vista. My uncle installed the beta version on the desktop at home and it seemed fine but I just can't be bothered to try it to be honest. Plus Im a little peeved that I was forced to get Vista which came with my laptop and now they decide to release an OS they claim is better than Vista and of course to change to 7 Ill have to pay out of my ass,ugh!
Anyway I stumbled across these Apple ads that piss on Windows 7/Microsoft,woohoo!!!!Im all for it!!!





1 comment:

  1. Having used Macs for sometime now... If the world was fair, everyone would have one. There's just no comparison, ask anyone who using mac and they'll tell you they have no love for pcs anymore. (But at 1500 USD, you could also just get a car and buy a pc with the change)

    ReplyDelete