Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Graduation Weekend,good times!

So the festivities are over,back to reality.
The graduation ceremony wasnt as bad as I'd thought it would be,kept myself entertained during the boring parts by chatting with a friend of mine.After the ceremony had lunch with the parents,my sister,cousins and my uncle at Primi-best place for pasta!sigh, i could do wit some pasta right about now....
In the evening I had dinner with some friends at News Cafe,I didnt actually eat though,I got a little too carried away taking photo's and drinking so by the time we needed to order I was waaaaay too tipsy to eat,would've probably ended up throwing up.
Afterwards we went to a friends house for poker.I was too exhausted to join in though and went home after an hour or so.I met my ex boyfriend too,this world is waaay too small!!!Turns out he knows my male friends from high school.He's the same though,hasn't changed a bit.Talks the same,same height,same accent and I bet he kisses the same too (his awful kissing was the reason I dumped him,lol!)
Twas nice to see my mummy again,she was so happy she baked 3 cakes for me and my cousins.Its only Thursday and 2 of those cakes are practically finished,lol,my mummies a beast in the kitchen!She also made some super nice chicken which had all of us asking for her recipe.When Im brave enough Ill try replicating her chicken.
So all in all it was a good weekend,had fun.
Gotta go do some work now,mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment