Monday, September 14, 2009

Amber "High on crack" Rose (Yes I said it)



Im don't usually do this but this girl has just reached new levels of utter class-less-ness(if theres such a thing).wow!!!Snake skin body suit????Just when I thought things couldnt get any worse...Dont get me wrong her body can handle a body suit but its jus not a good look.I will NEVER take her seriously now,ever!
How is Kanye still dating that girl?Everything about her presentation screams HO!!!!!Anyway I guess he knows the real A.Rose.And funny thing is she is the type of girls Kanye disses in his raps;girls who take their clothes off to get ahead and do the video rounds to get noticed.Everytime I listen to one of his songs its like he's mocking her,hahahahahaha!!!E.g "I'll do anything for a blonde dyke and she'll do ANYTHING for the lime light." At least he's honest,hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment