Sunday, September 27, 2009

And I was like;why you so obsessed with me?

I heard they existed but to be honest in the back of my mind I never really thought there were mad girls out there.
Ok so Ive known this girl since my 3rd year of Uni (lets call her Piggy) and we aren't what you'd call friends but we say hi to each other if we meet and force a conversation.
Now Piggy's been dating a guy who is a "friend" of my other half:Bk.Whenever Piggy and her boyfriend had a fight she'd run to my other half for advice and I guess for whatever reason she feels that brought them closer.
Then she heard we broke up and she began hitting on my other half in hopes of getting something going but he ignored her advances.
She thought maybe it had to do with me bcz there was a time she called Bk at 1am while he was hanging with me and started begging him to come see her,he told her he was with me and couldnt come but she didnt believe him so he put me on the phone,I said hi and she hung up.
Then a few days later she asked me if I was still dating him and if the reason we broke up was cz of her (someone thinks highly of themselves),I said no to both questions and she seemed to accept it.
Now Yesterday her dellusions reached new levels.He went to visit his friends and Piggy happened to be there.I called him and sent him a text after the call askin him to call me and tell me he loved me (i was trying to get him to be mushy in front of his friends,lol!).But what I didnt know was that his phone battery had died and he had put his sim card in Piggys phone.After he took his card back the text remained in her phone and she got all freaked out,called me and asked me why I was stalking him and trying to get back with him,hahahahahaha!!!stupid girl.Stalkin him?right.During the night she sent me loads of texts askin me to leave him alone and back off and blah blah blah blah.And yet she has a boyfriend.I don't understand what's going on in her head.
And what amazes me is that when we meet she'll act like everythings fine,ugh.stupid girl.Can't waste my time humouring her stupidity,i believe if you play with monkeys you become one so no Piggy!!!I refuse to join the monkey party!

No comments:

Post a Comment