Sunday, September 13, 2009

A long walk....

I honestly think we women are mad sometimes or that we need medication for our mood swings.Im beginning to annoy myself.The hormones went crazy on me this morning,woke up in a good mood only to crash an hour later,ugh!And the annoying thing is not even I understand that mood nonsense.I guess that's why when men ask their women what's wrong they always get "nothing" and a shrug in return because honestly we are just as confused as you are.There are times when I'll be close to tears or have a permanent scowl on my face or have something negative to say about everything but have no justification for it whatsoever,none at all!Bk knows how to deal with me when I get like that though.Always makes me smile,unfortunately I couldn't see him today.But I fought back,I decided I wasn't gonna sit around snapping everyones head off for no good reason so I turned off my phone and took a walk and bought myself some chocolate-always works :-)
I actually walked to and from the filling station without accepting lifts from anyone,thas a big deal cz im laaaaazy!!!I decided today was "don't hit on a girl day" so I ignored all the attempts by guys to say hello or stop me,I was on a chocolate mission,lol.
Musically I let Jay-Z's Reasonable Doubt,K'Naans Trabadour and Kid Cudi's Man on the moon keep me company during my walk.Why is it though that even when you have both headphones on people still feel the need to talk to you thwarting any attempt to be antisocial?smh.Annoying.
When I got back home I was happy and calm,could have been a sugar high though,lol.
Excited to get some sleep and wake up tomorrow,the job hunting continues.sigh.
*Yawn!*Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment