Thursday, September 3, 2009

Im a sucker for pumps...

Went to the mall today and I made the mistake of going into the shoes stores,sigh.

I am developing an obsession with heels,stylish ones-I like to think anyway.

I used to hate them cz they made no practical sense to me but now Im hooked. Gimme a pair of heels that make my feet feel like they have been bound and Im a happy girl. Gimme a ridiculously high impractical and of course painful pair of heels and I will be in ecstasy.Gimme a pair with a heel that could punture a hole in a tire and yes you guessed it, I will be in heaven.


I don't when it started, and its an expensive obsession. But my ex is making it worse.Bless his heart he loves buying me shoes! And he always yells at me after I get a pair; "Its your last one for the next few months!promise?" and I always say yes until I see another pair I just have to have.I saw a gold pair today....sigh.

Im a little bored with the selection we have here though.Gosh they're always predictable colours: black, white, blue, red, green and purple if you're lucky.

Nothing exciting,nothing overly designed or funky,such unimaginative fools! If you left me in a Christian Louboutin store for an hour I would prob have a heart attack. I especially love his fetish shoes, heaven!!!

So I've added photo's of my own piece of heaven for you all :-) Most are totally impractical shoes as you can see but I love them!!! Only Victoria Beckham would understand,lol! And she's prob the only soccer mom in the world that can wear such shoes on a daily basis.Sigh....to be Ms Becks!
































No comments:

Post a Comment