Sunday, September 20, 2009

I didn't know my own strength..

Just finished watching the Whitney Houston interview with Oprah and wow!That woman has amazed me!For once we get a celebrity interview with a celebrity who actually wants to be honest.
At first my cousins and I were looking at her like "WTF!!!This woman is crazy!!" Especially when she was talking about how much she loved Bobby Brown and the way they would get high together and fight in front of their parents and daughter.Apparently there was a time she hit Bobby Brown so hard that he passed out and was bleeding,talk about drama!!!!Then my favourite part was when she was tellin Oprah how she used to lace her weed with coke,Whitney is jus so many levels of gangster!!!hahahahaha!!!She made her husband look like such a mad man.She said he painted on the walls of the house cz he was trying to be an artist,and she said that with heavy sarcasm.Then she mentioned how he cut her head off a family portrait,I think he needs to seek some proffessional help!
Hearing all this I really wouldn't be suprised if the daughter pulled an Amy Winehouse,lol!She even took her daughter with her to some rehab center,lmao!Oprah just nodded but her face was saying "What the hell is wrong with u!!!????Your took your child with you to rehab????",hahahahahahahahaha!!!
But what amazes me is she came out of that mess,at least it seems so and Im hoping so too.Now her song "I didnt know my own strength" has so much meaning after watching that interview.
People think it takes strength to get out of a crap situation and thats true but i think it takes just as much strength to fall into it.How long can ur body tolerate smoking coke everyday?If you can do that for years and not break then chances are you can get out of it as well.Jus point that energy in a different different direction.
Weirdly enough I think she's made it into my role model books.Cz she's not perfect and she's honest about it.I hope she's being for real though,really want her to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment